Are you excited to meet your baby, but nervous about the unknown?
I know you may be feeling overwhelmed with so much contradicting information… blogs, online resources, friends telling you one thing and your mother in law telling you another…
Trust me, I get it and I have been there.
I’m Edwina, a Registered Midwife, Nurse and Mumma of two.
I have over 18 years experience and have supported thousands of parents to help them prepare for their best birth and early parenting journey.
As an expecting parent, you have so many questions and there is so much uncertainty. Even as a Midwife I felt this way with my first birth. It was this experience that led me to create Birth Beat’s Ultimate Online Birth Course.
I’m here to help you feel prepared and confident throughout your pregnancy, birth and early parenting journey.
We’re here to take you from fearful to “I’ve totally got this” with the Ultimate Online Birth Course.
Get $50 off using code: PHARM50 at checkout.
What Makes Birth Beat Different To Other Courses
Support and Advice in a Live Q & A Sessions with an Online Midwife and Nurse.
Trusted Provider of Online Birth Education for Many Australian Private Hospitals.
Recognised Provider with most Australian Private Health Insurance Funds.
Join a Like-Minded, Safe and Supportive Community of Birth Beat Mums and Dads.
What’s Included In The Online Birth Course?
How to have an overall happier and healthier pregnancy with less pain, better sleep, and a calmer mind:
- 45 minute prenatal yoga to practice regularly for less pain in labour and a shorter pushing stage.
- 15 minute meditation, relaxation and calming exercise to help reduce stress and anxiety levels for a better mood and happier pregnancy.
- 30 minute stretching to release tight muscles in pregnancy for less pain.
Understand what the stages of labour will feel like and why. Plus learn a simple pelvis exercise for a faster, less painful birth:
- Understand the basic anatomy of your body and what happens during labour.
- Learn a simple pelvis exercise for a faster and less painful birth.
- How to know when you’re really in labour and what to do.
- Discover the different stages of labour and exactly what they will look and feel like.
- Learn what examinations may take place at each stage, why and what to expect.
- Understand why labour can be painful and what causes the sensations.
Discover how you can relieve pain, make contractions more comfortable and start preparing now:
- Your options to naturally relieve pain in labour and childbirth
- An overview of medical pain relief options: how it works, the benefits and possible side effects
- The secret to epidurals and exactly what to expect
- Learn best positions and exercises to make labour and birth more comfortable
- Massage tips for your support person to start practising on you now
Actually having baby! Learn how to work with your hormones, and with your body by pushing and breathing properly during birth:
- Discover the role of hormones in labour and learn how you can work with them for a shorter, less painful birth.
- A step-by-step walk through of the day of your bubba’s arrival so that you know what to expect at all times.
- Learn exactly when and how to push to work with your body during birth.
- Discover breathing techniques and how why breathing properly is important in birth.
Your complete behind-the-scenes guide to prepare you for a planned or emergency c-section birth:
- Meet an amazing couple; Erin and Troy who share their c-section story
- We go behind the scenes of the full C-Section process including; arriving at hospital, preparation before going into theatre, what happens in theatre and when your baby is born
- Understand exactly what takes place immediately after surgery and learn about recovery
Have you considered having a water birth? Here is everything you need to know to make the right desision for you:
- The difference between water immersion and water birth, plus your options for both.
- Discover the benefits of water immersion and water births for you and your baby.
- Understand the risks of water immersion/ births and how you can help prevent them.
- Go behind the scenes with a video of the full water birth process.
Learn everything you need to know about gestational diabetes and inductions of labour from real experts:
- Everything you need to know about Gestational Diabetes.
- Discover the different types of induction, the process and how they work.
- Understand what all of your options are what your options are and what you can ask for.
- Learn about your 4 hour window: what it is and how you best utilise this time.
My must-know Midwife tips and tricks for your best pregnancy, birth and recovery experience:
- Everything you really need to pack for hospital including your own print-out guide and checklists.
- Discover the best position for a more comfortable sleep during pregnancy.
- Learn how to get bub into best position for birth with exercises you can start doing now. This is also great for breech and posterior bubs.
- Need-to-know hacks for a faster, more comfortable recovery post-birth.
You’re in charge of a little human – what now? Discover all you need to know about caring for your newborn:
- How to express colostrum aka liquid gold
- Understand the importance of skin-to-skin and early breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding basics – attachment, troubleshooting and establishing your routine
- Tips to help your baby settle faster and sleep for longer
- Discover how to bath a baby safely and without the tears
Birth stories and videos – one of the best ways to get prepared and most importantly, excited!
- Hear birth stories from real Birth Beat parents: Discover how the Ultimate Online Birth Course helped them prepare for their best birth experience.
- Now that you have the knowledge to understand the birth process, I will share some real and raw birth video’s with you.
Join The Revolutionary Online Birth Course That Has Helped 3000+ Mums Have Their Best Birth And Early Parenting Experience…
✓ Over 14 hours of video content delivered by an Experienced Registered Midwife
✓ Get full support throughout your journey with a weekly live Q & A with your Online Midwife.
✓ Join our like-minded community of Birth Beat parents inside our private VIP Facebook Group.
✓ Learn at your own pace, at anytime – all from the comfort and safety of your own home.
✓ 12 months access so you can re-watch modules as many times as you need to feel prepared.
✓ 12 months money-back guarantee if you aren’t completely satisfied.
OR 4 payments of $99.25