• Exercises to prepare your body for a faster and more comfortable birth
• Why imagining a ‘coffee plunger’ is key to understanding your labour
• Pain relief options and what they mean for you and your baby
• Natural pain relief options
• What the ‘cascade of intervention’ is and how it can impact your birth
• How to know when you’re in labour
• The stages of labour and what each one looks and feels like
• When to go to hospital
• The best labour and birthing positions to try
• Understand the role of your hormones in labour and how you can work with them
• Exactly what you need to pack in your labour bag
• Pregnancy safe yoga, guided meditation and relaxation techniques
• Why you should create a Birth Wish List, not a Birth Plan
• Complete guide to breastfeeding
• Sleep and settle techniques to make those first days and weeks that much easier
• Hear from real Birth Beat parents
Plus, so much more!
Welcome! We will teach you how to navigate the portal and get in touch with Edwina.
Learn the pregnancy basics:
• What is happening to your body and why
• Pelvis exercise
• How to know if you are in labour
• Your month by month pregnancy guide
• 45 Minute Prenatal Yoga
• 15 Minute Relaxation & Calming Exercise
• 30 Minute Release Tight Muscles
All for better sleep, less pain and a happier, healthier pregnancy.
Learn about the Stages of labour:
• What they will look like and feel like
• Examinations to expect for each stage
Understand the pain involved with labour:
• Why and where it is painful
• What you can do to make it more comfortable (including how you can start preparing now)
• Pain relief options (including natural options)
• The secret to epidurals
Giving birth is like running a marathon, hard work and exhausting! Now is the time to start preparing!
• The best labour and birthing positions for you and baby
• Massage Tips
• What to pack for birth
• Hormones and the role they play during birth
Let’s do this! A step by step walkthrough of childbirth, bringing together everything we’ve learnt so far.
• All my tips, tricks and advice for your best birth
• Why visualising your birth can help you when you are in labour
• What’s transition and what you need to remember when you get there!
Everything you need to know once bub has arrived. Including how to master:
• Antenatal breastfeeding
• Birth + breastfeeding
• Postnatal breastfeeding
• Sleep & settle
• How to bath a baby
This module incorporates 3 videos:
• Meeting an amazing Mum and Dad who share their story
• Behind the scenes of the full c-section process
• What happens immediately after surgery and recovery.
More tools for your toolbox:
• 3 of my need-to-know hacks
• How to get bub into best position for birth
•Hear birth stories from real Birth Beat parents
The Birth Beat courses are delivered by a registered Midwife who has helped over 1000 parents have their best birth possible. We remove the need for inconvenient hospital classes.
I just wanted to say a massive, MASSIVE thank you from the bottom of my heart for the wonderful course that you provided for us! I'm a changed woman thanks to Birth Beat. I feel excited to have more babies now knowing that giving birth is just like a "chinese burn on your who-haa". Hahaha!
Lauryn Sullivan and baby Levi
We had the birth experience we were hoping for — no drugs were needed and Tibor is doing very well. Your course gave us a lot of confidence going into labour. I don't think we could have had such a great experience without your class.
Jess, Saul and baby Tibor Bourke
I knew exactly what was happening to my body and why. Gus and I were able to follow the journey like a map, and I honestly couldn't have done it without Edwina. I highly recommend Edwina's classes to expectant Mummas and Fathers!
Dee Zibara, Gus and baby Billie Bruno